CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Rollercoasters

Well I'm not sure what to say that hasn't been said in class already. I thought we had a pretty good list of hopes and fears by the end of it all! I appreciated being able to have that discussion with everyone. It helped me clarify my own feelings as well.
My hopes are higher and my fears are lower now that we've been through the first week of class and know a little more about what to expect. I've been kind of overwhelmed so far, but I think that has more to do with my personal life than my school life...although it's difficult to separate them... So besides the reading list, in one week I will have started two new jobs and quit a job that I've been doing for more than 5 years. And still more changes coming! So I'm just taking one thing at a time and enjoying the ride...

1 comments:

vachel miller said...

Marisa,

Rollercoasters is the word! You are really going through some heavy changes. I know the feeling, having just moved continents, jobs, houses, etc. It can be really unsettling.

Good luck with the new jobs. I know the class will support you.

Vachel